Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish on Steel with White Alabaster Glass
Add an illuminating, finishing touch to your home's exterior with the Parksville one-light wall lantern. Constructed from durable steel, this transitional fixture features a cylindrical cage-style design. The rich oil rubbed bronze finish creates a dramatic contrast to the white alabaster glass shade.
This lantern is an ideal accent for a front or back entryway, garage door, porch, deck, patio, or balcony. Wherever it's placed, the fixture will add a charming aged quality and warm illumination.
One-light exterior wall lantern.
Product reference number 62307
- Steel with oil rubbed bronze finish
- White alabaster glass
- Install by front or back entryway
- Accent light for porch, deck, or balcony
- 11 by 6-1/4 inches (H x W)
- Extends 8-3/8 inches from wall
- 2-1/4 inches high from center of outlet box
- Back plate is 4-3/4 inches in diameter
- For exterior use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Use one medium-base light bulb, 100-watt maximum (not included)
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $150 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings