Textured Black Finish with Amber Frosted and Clear Seeded Glass
Cast a warm welcoming glow outside your home with the Albright one-light medium wall lantern. This attractive lantern features a cylinder of warm amber glass inside clear seeded glass adding dimension and ambiance. The textured black finish adds tactile richness to the design.
Decorate a front or back entryway with this lantern. Install it next to a garage door, on a porch, deck, or patio. Coordinate your home’s exterior with the matching pendant or large size lantern from this collection.
One-light outdoor wall fixture, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63124
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One-light outdoor wall lantern
- Weather-resistant steel construction with textured black finish
- Amber frosted glass cylinder inside a clear seeded glass cylinder
- Traditional design complements a variety of home styles
- Install by front or back entryways or back porches
- Accent light for porch, deck, or balcony
- 14-1/16 by 7 inches (H x W)
- Extends 8-3/4 inches from wall
- 4-1/4 inches high from center of outlet box
- Back plate is 8-1/2 inches by 5-1/2 in. (H x W)
- For outdoor use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Uses one medium-base light bulb, 60-watt maximum (not included)
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $150 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings