90 min Operation - 500 Lumens - 120-277V
- Stay prepared with an automatically recharging ballast
- Save hassle with an emergency ballast for virtually every lamp and fixture type
- Powers one or two lamps for minimum of 90 minutes with up to 1400 lumens
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast
- Operates one lamp in emergency mode
- 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing)
- Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum of 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch
- A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger
- Features a time delay technology which helps to overcome end-of-life circuit protection (select models)
- Usable in sealed and fixtures with a gasket
*This product typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. This item ships directly from the factory.