24" LED T8 Light Bulb G3 PLUS Emergency Battery Back Up | Type B Ballast Bypass | 4000K
Make sure your office building's lighting is prepared for unforeseen power outages with Aleddras's LLT-4-EM-T8-G3PLUS-8W-40K battery backup 24" T8 tubes. These tubes enable the use of an emergency battery pack manufactured directly into the 2 ft T8 LED lamp itself, allowing the tube to be powered on and provide 420 lumens for 90 minutes of emergency illumination. The LLT-2-EM-T8-G3PLUS-8W-40K also contains a self-testing/diagnosis function that triggers every 30 seconds, thus meeting the emergency lighting audit requirements with no labor cost and saving your facility management team in labor costs and time. If a malfunction is detected during self-testing a warning indicator on the lamp will flash to alert facility managers. Manual testing button also built-in as an option.
This item qualifies for FREE shipping.
- Type B- ballast bypass (120-277V) operation
- 2-in-1 tube: regular T8 lighting and emergency lighting
- 4000 kelvin temperature
- Manual testing button
- Automatic self-testing: 30-second test monthly and 90-minute test annually
- Self-diagnosis with flashing indicator if the battery time drops below 90 minutes
- Built-in lithium batteries
- Only for use in always-on applications
- Easy battery shutoff switch for a long stocking time
- Patented Design
Type B - Ballast Bypass: Type B LED emergency tubes require bypassing (or removing) the ballast and rewiring to line voltage. The advantage is eliminating the ballast reduces future maintenance costs.
*This product typically ships in 3 to 5 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.