Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish on Steel with Clear Seeded Glass
Bring traditional elegance to your home's exterior with the New Haven one-light wall lantern. This attractive fixture features refined details with a rich oil rubbed bronze finish. The lantern's dramatic scroll arm, tiered roof, and elegant, clear seeded glass impart vintage appeal.
Decorate a front or back entryway with this lovely lantern. Install it next to a garage door, on a porch, deck, or patio.
Outdoor wall lantern, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 62306
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The New Haven outdoor wall light features a classic lantern design
- Weather-resistant, durable craftsmanship ensures lasting style and beauty
- Oil rubbed bronze finish provides a rich, elegant look
- Clear seeded glass creates beautiful ambiance
- Complements a variety of home styles
- Install by front or back entryways or back porches
- Accent light for porch, deck, or balcony
- Height 13-3/4 inches
- Width 6-1/2 inches
- Extends from wall 8-5/8 inches
- Height from center of outlet box 4-7/8 inches
- Back plate height 6-7/8 inches
- Back plate width 4-1/2 inches
- For outdoor use
- Approved for wet locations
- Use one medium-base light bulb, 100 watt maximum (not included)
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship.
** Westinghouse Lighting orders totaling $150 or more Ship Free but any products added from other manufacturers may incur a freight charge.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: California 65 Prop Warnings