Energetic Lighting 20090 - 4ft LED Double-Ended Ballast-Bypass T8 Tube 5000K
Energetic Lighting’s E5T8G series of LED ballast-bypass T8 tubes are designed to emulate the look and feel of traditional 4-foot fluorescent T8 tubes. Double-ended bypass installation means compatibility with any T8 lampholder (shunted or non-shunted), and faster installation time without the need to change out lampholders. The lens is made of a durable glass, engineered for maximum light diffusion as well as reliability. Simply bypass the ballast in the existing fixture and wire Line to one end and Neutral to the other, is all it takes to convert existing fluorescent fixtures into long life, energy efficient LED units. Rated with an L70 lifetime of at least 50,000 hours, these rugged tube lamps are designed for many years of maintenance-free operation.
- Available in either 4000K or 5000K CCT
- Suitable for dry or damp location installations
- Easy double-ended wiring: Line to one end and Neutral to the other
- Compatible with both shunted and unshunted lampholder styles, no need to replace existing fixture lamp holder
- Shatter-resistant glass lens for smooth and even light distribution and tube rigidity
- Minimum 90% lumen maintenance @ 50,000 hours – L90/50,000 (per IES TM21)
- Minimum projected L70 @ 171,000 hours = maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)
- Please see specification sheet for additional information.
*This product is built to order typically ships in 2 to 3 business days. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. All lead-times are estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer than 5 business days to ship. Ships Directly from Energetic Lighting.